SKS Steel Cermet Tips Circular Metal Cutting Saw Blades for Steel
Bar and Stainless Steel
High Accuracy Metal and Steel Cutting Circular Saw Blade 285mm Cold
- Edge (tip) material: Cermet. Cermet tip imported from Japan, we’re
using Mitsubishi or Sanvik.
- Steel body uses Japanese SKS steel: SKS51 or SKS5.
- Flattening and Surface grinding ensure the plate that is distortion
free and have uniform thickness.
- Unique design for the angle of tip and unique shape of tip for
- Unique Heat treatment for the plates, which make sure the plates in
- Special brazing technology makes sure the strength of the teeth so
as to prevent carbide breakage.
- High dimensional accuracy makes sure the operation more smoothly.
- Unique tension treatment could keep the most stable performance
- Special coating for metal cutting is applied.
- Suitable for most of metal cutting machines in the world such as
Nishijia, Amada, Anderson, Tsune, Mega, Fongho,Soco,Everising,
- Manufacturing with Japanese technology and design in Japan.
Remaining cool while cutting and longer the using life. It is
Throw-away type and non-resharpenable.
and other suitable metal cutting machine.
A cold saw is a sawing machine that uses a circular saw blade to
cut metal. The name "cold saw" comes from the cutting process they
employ. These sawing machines transfer the heat generated by
cutting to the chips created by the saw blade. Therefore, the blade
and material being cut remain cold, unlike an abrasive saw, which
abrades the metal and creates a great deal of heat in the metal and
The new YEYI cermet tipped metal cutting cold saw blade leads the
great job for the metal cutting work. Saw blade body use SKS5 or
SKS51 steel which is imported from Japan. And with YEYI unique
tension technology, the saw blade has a stable and quiet response
Unique shape and angle of cermet tip are quite different form the
HSS saw blade. Metal cutting could be much easier while using YEYI
metal cutting cold saw blade.
- Using Japanese SKS steel and Cermet tips (imported) to keep the
quality. With our design and techniques make steel cutting easier
and more clearly.
- Unique teeth angle design makes sure every material cut clearly.
- Special Cermet tips lead your work successful.
- Cermets are being used instead of tungsten carbide in saws and
other brazed tools due to their superior wear and corrosion
properties. Titanium nitride (TiN), Titanium carbonitride (TiCN),
titanium carbide (TiC) and similar can be brazed like tungsten
carbide if properly prepared however they require special handling
Contact us today to obtain the quality product from YEYI!